Sunday, 6 May 2012

Back to school


Hey everyone!

As you probably know, all good things must come to an end, and that was the case at the beginning of this term! I had just arrived back from a holiday in Hobart, Tasmania when ‘bam’ I was thrust back into another month or two of school. Oh well, at least my birthday is soon, the 11th of June, only 36 sleeps! My friend Chloe just said that that is a long time but I don’t really think it is, those days will be gone really quickly as term two is proving to be quite eventful! My Principal pulled me (not literally) into his office after I got back from Hobart and said that I will be getting a new room-mate, her name is Grace and apparently her plane lands tomorrow morning so in a while I can tell you all about her.

Also this term, my friend Belle moved to her own private dorm, so I am helping her decorate! I also already have 3 projects to finish and it’s only the third week back, so I will be very busy what with homework, showing Grace around, helping Belle place furniture, and of course, blogging!

Just recently my best friend Hannah and I started taking cooking classes after school, last week we made apple and pecan coffee scrolls which are so yum! Tomorrow our teacher, Miss. Cole, will teach us how to bake citrus fruit flan, which sounds good! The students are aloud to put in requests for what they want to learn to make, any ideas?

Emma,
xxxx




Me in my chef's hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment